A very popular supplement, fish oil is an Omega 3 essential fatty acid which plays a role in healthy metabolic functioning. Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1000 assists with improving skin condition along with improving blood circulation to the limbs.
Important information from the manufacturer:
Adults – Take 1-2 capsules, three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children 6-12 years -Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice.
Children 3-6 years – Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice.
- Fish Oil 1000 is a natural source of the long chain omega-3 essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which play an integral role in many metabolic functions and are also an important component of cellular membranes
Fish Oil 1000 may:
- Assist in the relief of minor skin conditions and irritations
- Assist in the management of dry skin
- Aid in the temporary relief of the pain of mild osteoarthritis and mild rheumatoid arthritis
- Help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis, whilst helping increase joint mobility
- Assist peripheral blood circulation to the hands, feet and legs
- Offer relief to the symptoms of eczema
- Assist in the improvement of general wellbeing
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
- Fish Oil - Natural - 1g
equiv. to omega-3 marine triglycerides - 300mg
equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) - 180mg
equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - 120mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.